Giftedness & High Abilities
Since 2019 I've been working with LabTalento/University of Pavia - The Italian Laboratory of Research and Development of Potential, Talent and Intellectual Giftedness - designing and implementing:
- group workshops dedicated to gifted Children and Teenagers (STIMA approach)
- group workshops dedicated to parents and gifted parents
- workshops dedicated to parents&children
- summer workshops for gifted families during STIMA Summer Camp.
I'm the Coordinator of the European Project "Art Therapy & Giftedness" at EFAT (European Federation of Art therapy), mainly focusing on:
- non verbal communication skills in the gifted
- supporting the gifted through creativity in school and social life.
I work as Company trainer.
As Architect I daily deal with space, volume, building. My natural familiarity with these themes led me to develop an interest in plastic techniques in Art Therapy, as well as dedicated reading method for 3D works.
In parallel, I do research on visual language and on its perceptive principles, mainly inspired by the work of Rudolf Arnheim.
I do work with elderly and old people in Alzheimer's Centres, young people with disabilities and children in school. The use of 3D and of unconventional materials sustain my work with them.
I collaborate with LabTalento/University of Pavia - The Italian Laboratory of Research and Development of Potential, Talent and Intellectual Giftedness - by designing and conducting workshops dedicated to children, teenagers and their parents.
I teach in Schools.